Digital Master Class “Managing Virtual and Hybrid Teams
Virtual working penetrates business and any other areas of life. Now with the global pandemic the demand for virtual collaboration has increased to a completely new level.
Join the Master class
Please check the following Video to get an impression of the Master Class!
Houston we have a problem!
The Award winning method “The 10 Big Rocks”
The Master Class – Program
20 Videos – in total 6 hours
- Houston we have a problem! How to retain the Gravity and unleash the Virtual Team’s Power!
- Why Global Teams Fail? What do the Best Performing Teams have in common?
- The Award Winning Method “The 10 Big Rocks”
- How many are the Virtual Teams in % globally ?
PART 1 – CLARITY
- Big Rock 1 Personality in Focus – The Greater the Distance Between Team Members, the More Imperative it is to know Your Colleagues Personally.
- Big Rock 2 Strengths Matrix – When Team Roles Meet the True Strengths of the TeamMember, Work is pure Joy
- Case Study – Massive Online Virtual Team
- Big Rock 3 Interdependent Goals – It is Easy to Lead When Everyone has a Goal and is Allowed to Shine
PART 2 – STRUCTURED COMMUNICATION
- Big Rock 4 Forums & Agenda – Structured Communication Means that not only the Boss talks, but Everyone Talks – about Everything
- How to manage Hybrid Teams?
- The Virtual Power Teams – Formula
- Big Rock 5 Knowledge Management – how to link Knowledge Management to Strengths and Talents?
- Big Rock 6 Regular Feedback – how to Institutionalize Feedback in Virtual Teams
PART 3 – OPTIMAL CULTURE
- Big Rock 7 Recognition – Praise, Praise, Praise!
- Big Rock 8: Diversity – How to define the Optimal Team Culture on 3 Scales?
- 5 Tips for Home Office Productivity!
- Big Rock 9: Winning Spirit – How to maintain the WInning spirit despite the distance, time zones and different cultures? Extraordinary Achievements Deserve Extraordinary Rewards – for Everyone
- Big Rock 10 Next Generation Leaders – How to integrate Millennials and Digital natives in Virtual Power Teams and Communities
- Micro and Macro Cosmos and Virtual Teams – creating a New Reality!
”Many thanks for your wonderful presentation today. You‘ve inspired me so much that in the end I’ve applauded you in front of my iPad.Christa-Marie Münchow